Repetitive Maps

There are several maps and let me tell you how many maps I've gotten nonstop:
I got Coldwind Farm 5 times. (In a row)
Lery's Memorial Institute 2 times. (In a row)
Gideon Meat Plant 3 times.

I'm not the only player who's experienced this. This was also without offerings. Out of the many other maps this game seems to keep choosing the same one as last match. I'm not exactly sure why or how this can be fixed; but at least try to.

For anyone who's going to say just use a map offering I don't like to. I prefer BPs offerings over map offerings unless I'm playing with my friends.

Comments

  • Did you happen to use a certain killer more than once in those repetitive maps? I noticed playing certain killers grants me a higher chance of playing certain maps.
  • Did you happen to use a certain killer more than once in those repetitive maps? I noticed playing certain killers grants me a higher chance of playing certain maps.
    I played a lot of LF recently. But I mainly played Spirit. Then I began to explore other killers such as Nurse and Trapper.

    So the farm maps could be related to LF but I’m not too sure???