The dichotomy of DBD
So yesterday when I played survivor, I got killers hard sweating as if they were scrumming against comp teams at 10 in the morning. Most of the matches, the match was decided in the killers favour before the first gen popped mainly due to being matched with soccer moms that just discovered lithe as a perk and abandoned their sprint burst ways.
Today on the other hand, MMR seems to have the people necessary to make even matchups and I’ve never had as many killers DC on me than ever. Most commonly, after having a decent chase with me or my teammates(40ish seconds) and 2 or more gens popped.
Theres such a stark difference some days when we play this game that it’s difficult to figure out what we need to load up with any given day lol
I can’t comment on killer because I play that side very differently than most ppl. I only care about good chases, not winning.
How are your matches going gamers?
Comments
The game is weird ngl there’s times when I play and I make every window safely, the pallets drop, the team is teaming, and it’s back to back W’s.
then there’s other days where it feels like every single window is forcing me to vault slowly(not slow vault) or is being delayed, pallets are delayed that should have dropped, like there is a difference in performance, the game can’t keep up with action inputs. The whole team is dying, people are making sillier mistakes than usual, and it’s a layer of hell. Obviously it’s not winning by any measure.