I hate playing Renato
One simple reason...I hate when he's injured it. It's not how it is with Jane where you uncomfortable but his voice actor actually makes it sound like he is in a lot of pain the man is sad and that makes me sad. I know it sounds stupid but listen try hearing a recent survivors injured sound I'm not saying Dwight as people will say "It was long ago they didn't have all these voice actors" so listen to I don't know Gabriel or Vittorio and compare it to Renato. Like if I injure him as killer I don't want to hook him I wanna give him a lollipop and a nice blanket because I feel bad.
Comments
Maybe it's because I play a ton of killer, but I feel no remorse for any survivor sounds other than Bill.
Bill doesn't deserve to sound so hurt.
Or maybe this game is making me crazy.
He’s seen a lot, and needs a bed to rest his weary soul for a bit is all.