Being accused of hacking
Does false accusations of hacking claims get punished? I've had a person gang up on me bcs they thought I was hacking (I projected from a TV with bloody fingernail as sadako and I went super speed for a second as I lunged at the same time hitting a Nancy), endgame chat said they're going to report me with a video included sooooo I hope i don't get banned lol cuz I did nothing wrong ๐ ๐ ๐
Comments
nah you won't get banned for some one accusing you. I've lost count how many times people have accused me of cheating and nothing has happened.
Supposedly since its not an automated system you would never get in trouble just by people reporting you ingame, they would need to follow up (unlikely) and then a real person would need to review it and would see you aren't cheating at worst nothing happens and people wasted time and resources.
So just take it as a compliment and move on they are mad that you did something smart