Im just going to say this.

I've been playing this game for a couple years now. I think this game has become even worse. I can't even enjoy this game anymore. I finally decided to give it another shot recently. and its still blows. There's one to many things that make this game bad. Also why are the killers pretty much the same? The only one that really stood out was Chucky. Why can't they be more imaginative, when it comes to making killers. They can't even come up with new game modes? Well ones that don't suck. I think they really need to brainstorm together to come up with some better ideas.

Comments

  • It’s an old game that’s become over saturated with perks and killer powers. They really can’t come up with super new abilities without rewriting the games code from ground up and to do that they need the approval of the BHVR bean counters.

    I personally wish Twins never existed and Alien came out with their power, only instead of Victor, you’ll have a facehugger that can crawl on walls, ceilings and objects and launch at survivors from anywhere. But with the current code, the game would probably set fire to consoles and pcs.

  • @Tgilbert1692 said:

    I've been playing this game for a couple years now. I think this game has become even worse. I can't even enjoy this game anymore. I finally decided to give it another shot recently. and its still blows. There's one to many things that make this game bad. Also why are the killers pretty much the same? The only one that really stood out was Chucky. Why can't they be more imaginative, when it comes to making killers. They can't even come up with new game modes? Well ones that don't suck. I think they really need to brainstorm together to come up with some better ideas.

    You really gone sit there and type allat? "Imaginative"? "The same"? Are we playing the same game?