Please help with getting claimed Twitch drops to appear in dbd inventory
The Meg cosmetics appear as Claimed in my Twitch Drops and Rewards inventory but do not appear in Meg's dbd inventory. Am I missing another step?
The Meg cosmetics appear as Claimed in my Twitch Drops and Rewards inventory but do not appear in Meg's dbd inventory. Am I missing another step?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably need to (re) link your twitch account and BHVR account.
you are not on Switch though, right? There it’s not possible to claim Twitch drops and you would need to enter in-game-shop codes specifically for the switch version
Thanks for the prompt responses, I confirmed my email and they now appear. Rank Reset time!