Why...

Why do I see pairings or people shipping survivors with killers? That's pretty gross in my opinion lmao.

Comments

  • OMG my thoughts exactly XD

  • Because people are weird?

    That being said I pray you don't search DbD R34 then. You'd probably get traumatized.

  • Shad03 said:

    Because people are weird?

    That being said I pray you don't search DbD R34 then. You'd probably get traumatized.

    Lol what they said, honestly you should probably look it up XD
  • @Gamzello said:
    Why do I see pairings or people shipping survivors with killers? That's pretty gross in my opinion lmao.

    XD People will ship anything. It's that bad boy/girl appeal.

  • Eh, it's a community thing. I personally ship David and Dwight the most along with Nurse and Wraith. I like Jake and Claudette too though. I guess it's just nice thinking about survivors relationships and if the killers still have a little but of humanity left in them
  • Eh, it's a community thing. I personally ship David and Dwight but aside from that nothing else. Maybe Nurse and Wraith but that's a little less. Maybe Jake and Claudette too. I guess it's just nice thinking about survivors relationships and if the killers still have a little but of humanity left in them
    Totally agree with you 100% on all of those ships.
  • @Shad03 said:
    Because people are weird?

    That being said I pray you don't search DbD R34 then. You'd probably get traumatized.

    What has been seen cannot be unseen

    But seriously why? why is everything filled with yaoi?

  • @Theluckyboi said:

    @Shad03 said:
    Because people are weird?

    That being said I pray you don't search DbD R34 then. You'd probably get traumatized.

    What has been seen cannot be unseen

    But seriously why? why is everything filled with yaoi?

    :'( I don't know, I keep seeing futa too :'(

  • @Shad03 said:

    @Theluckyboi said:

    @Shad03 said:
    Because people are weird?

    That being said I pray you don't search DbD R34 then. You'd probably get traumatized.

    What has been seen cannot be unseen

    But seriously why? why is everything filled with yaoi?

    :'( I don't know, I keep seeing futa too :'(

    Oh #########, that huntress pic is gross

  • @Theluckyboi said:

    @Shad03 said:

    @Theluckyboi said:

    @Shad03 said:
    Because people are weird?

    That being said I pray you don't search DbD R34 then. You'd probably get traumatized.

    What has been seen cannot be unseen

    But seriously why? why is everything filled with yaoi?

    :'( I don't know, I keep seeing futa too :'(

    Oh [BAD WORD], that huntress pic is gross

    -Shudders-

  • Gamzello said:
    Eh, it's a community thing. I personally ship David and Dwight but aside from that nothing else. Maybe Nurse and Wraith but that's a little less. Maybe Jake and Claudette too. I guess it's just nice thinking about survivors relationships and if the killers still have a little but of humanity left in them
    Totally agree with you 100% on all of those ships.
    Yeah, those are my faves :) 
  • Shad03 said:

    Because people are weird?

    That being said I pray you don't search DbD R34 then. You'd probably get traumatized.

    May I have a link? For research purposes only, of course.
  • @PigNRun said:
    Shad03 said:

    Because people are weird?

    That being said I pray you don't search DbD R34 then. You'd probably get traumatized.

    May I have a link? For research purposes only, of course.

    I don't think that type of specific content is allowed on the forums, even for research purposes. You can probably get banned for posting some of it

  • @PigNRun said:
    Shad03 said:

    Because people are weird?

    That being said I pray you don't search DbD R34 then. You'd probably get traumatized.

    May I have a link? For research purposes only, of course.

    I would, but then I'd get banned. :(

  • AHHH, AHHH, AHHHH, why is r34 on here

  • @ToxicFengM1n said:
    AHHH, AHHH, AHHHH, why is r34 on here

    Because... Reasons.

  • @Shad03 said:

    @ToxicFengM1n said:
    AHHH, AHHH, AHHHH, why is r34 on here

    Because... Reasons.

    okay makes sense

  • Honestly the first thing I noticed on Spirit was her bottom :D. And the schoolgirl cosmetics ? I am not surprised there's s r34 :D. As was said, bad boys are popular and they're chasing hot schoolgirls, so.. :D.


  • :D who's gonna be in ship with Mikey boy ?