The worst match I've had in a long time

What was it? Killer tunneled you out? Maybe someone was hacking? Three people DCed? Nope start of the match I look over to see what my teammates are doing aka looking at the hud icon and see two injured with the broken status. They brought no mither a perk I loathe now I don't enjoy play dbd for the competitive side I try to enjoy the games I'm in but once you throw no mither into the mix I kinda know how the match will end

1 person with NM okay bad to see but maybe we can make possible they're just doing a challenge

2 people with NM okay well I have a feeling we're not making it...oh hey is that an Oni

3 people with NM well it's the same as two but with two Oni's this time

Here's the thing I know it's not a coincidence that two random brought no mither they had to be a SWF no doubt about it and of course the match ended with them being killed off first as it's easy pickings and me and the other guy dying with one gen done. No mither is one of those perks where depending on how many people in the match bring it shows how easy it'll be for the killer to down everyone since their aren't as many perks to survivor on while being injured other then Resilience and MFT if that still works does it deactivate when all gens are done or does it active when their done like what Hope does.

Comments

  • Yeah, No Mither is a perk I really don't like to see as survivor.

    I understand why it exists and I don't think it should be changed. A perk created to be an optional Hard Mode has to be bad.

    But sometimes it doesn't feel good to lose a match because someone else wanted to play on Hard Mode.