Gideon Meat plant hex's

Anyone know all the Hex locations inside the Gideon Meat Plant map?

Comments

  • I don't know about all of them but I know many locations where totems spawn. I can't explain them on the forum though.

  • Somewhat yeah
  • Milo said:
    Somewhat yeah
    Points to kyf and the map selector * sorry if tat seems sarcastic just y not grab a fee friends go in kyf and learn the spam points on the maps?
  • The hex spawns I usually see are usually downstairs hidden behind a column around the middle.

    Another hex spawn I know is one where you drop down in the bathroom where the generator is (usually where base mate spawns) but don't drop down. Look behind you and you should see a hidden totem

    Another one I've seen is actually nearby one of the generators just really well hidden (it's the one where the room with one generator inside this machine(?) I'm not sure what it's called but to give a better idea of it; it has metal barrels on the bottom and a high drop you can do) This one should be hidden inside the metal barrels nearby the stairs of the machine(?).

    Other totem locations are nearby the exit gates and that's all of the totems I really know. I play survivor too much lmao.

    I recommend using small game! You'll be able to locate totems faster, and you can also detect killer's traps. (Mainly Trapper or Hag). I mainly use it to locate totems. Hope this helped!

  • Most totems are hidden around corners, sometimes they spawn next to some boxes at the top of staircases. There's one hidden in the bathroom. And one in that room that has a vault that leads downstairs. Gideon Meat Plant is the best map for totem spots.

    I recommend playing with a friend or two in KYF so that you can learn the spots.

  • If there's a Ruin or Devour Hope it'll somehow never be in any of the places you know where the totems spawn.

    I swear they do it to test me!

  • @redsopine01 said:
    Milo said:

    Somewhat yeah

    Points to kyf and the map selector * sorry if tat seems sarcastic just y not grab a fee friends go in kyf and learn the spam points on the maps?

    no friends

  • @Gamzello said:
    The hex spawns I usually see are usually downstairs hidden behind a column around the middle.

    Another hex spawn I know is one where you drop down in the bathroom where the generator is (usually where base mate spawns) but don't drop down. Look behind you and you should see a hidden totem

    Another one I've seen is actually nearby one of the generators just really well hidden (it's the one where the room with one generator inside this machine(?) I'm not sure what it's called but to give a better idea of it; it has metal barrels on the bottom and a high drop you can do) This one should be hidden inside the metal barrels nearby the stairs of the machine(?).

    Other totem locations are nearby the exit gates and that's all of the totems I really know. I play survivor too much lmao.

    I recommend using small game! You'll be able to locate totems faster, and you can also detect killer's traps. (Mainly Trapper or Hag). I mainly use it to locate totems. Hope this helped!

    ah ty. some good information and yes I think I know what you're talking about the one generator with the high drop

  • @Plippy said:
    If there's a Ruin or Devour Hope it'll somehow never be in any of the places you know where the totems spawn.

    I swear they do it to test me!

    I feel your pain

  • βLAKE said:

    @redsopine01 said:
    Milo said:

    Somewhat yeah

    Points to kyf and the map selector * sorry if tat seems sarcastic just y not grab a fee friends go in kyf and learn the spam points on the maps?

    no friends

    What you game on?

  • @βLAKE said:

    @Plippy said:
    If there's a Ruin or Devour Hope it'll somehow never be in any of the places you know where the totems spawn.

    I swear they do it to test me!

    I feel your pain

    ;_;

  • @redsopine01 said:
    βLAKE said:

    @redsopine01 said:

    Milo said:

    Somewhat yeah
    

    Points to kyf and the map selector * sorry if tat seems sarcastic just y not grab a fee friends go in kyf and learn the spam points on the maps?

    no friends

    What you game on?

    I play on PC

  • How about we don't tell everyone where they are an maybe they will last longer than a minute?