New builds
True hero Bill: A moment of silence for the greatest hero of the realm...okay moments over.
We'll make it: A true solider knows how to quickly patch up someone and make sure their battle ready.
Scene partner: Make sure your the center of the enemy's attention and you better get moving standing still isn't going to work now.
Desperate measures: No matter how much pressure there is your going to make sure everything is okay
Prove Thyself: Hey don't go to hard on them but you know they've trained a lot for this I mean they've been for what...seven years?
Sadly no outfits has Bill only has one outfit and his default plus Christmas sweater
Purple Heart(easy): Escape through the exit gates or hatch while injured you still did your duty with a new scar to show.
Medal of honor(Hard): Good job going above and beyond to protect your team. This challenge requires you to take as many protection hits as possible if a teammate who is being chased ends up near you take a hit for them rescue a survivor at least 3 times off hook must be safe unhooks and lastly all other remaining teammates must leave the match before you do the challenge is not failed if you die as the last survivor in the match the challenge is not complete if you die while someone else is still in the match as you(Bill) don't know if they made it.
-----------‐-------------------
Doctor Nurse(little tongue twist): So the realm has a doctor...of psychology but what about a proper doctor one that knows when a patient has a booboo because they got hit with a chainsaw or had a hatchet thrown at their head. She might not be licensed but just say she is a doctor and your good.
Sloppy butcher: What is it you have today? Broken bone? Maybe your bleeding a lot but not dying don't worry a quick cut and I can tell what you have.
Leverage: I'm sorry Mr. Fairfield but trying to patch yourself up won't do you any good let me help you.
Coulrophobia(iatrophobia to be a bit more accurate): I know your scared of the doctor but I'm just here to make you feel better now open up I think there's something down your throat.
Blood Hound: You know extremely bright blood is a bad sign I think it's worse if you've been bleeding this whole trial and somehow haven't died.
Actual Doctor(Chemical Mask,Racing Heart or Medical Casualty, Full bonesaw): A gas mask for the germs and a medical bag full of mmmm drugs plus a bonesaw I think your legs need to be shorter.
Challenge accepted(White Rose Gauze,Annihilated uniform,Bloody Bonesaw): I can preform this surgery blindfolded and my arms tied behind my back....what do you mean the patient died by my hands?
You sure your qualified(medium): All survivors must be injured in the match at the same time. So where did you get your medical license from again?
Open and saw aaaa(medium/hard): extremely simple...just mori everyone but to make it actually challenging you can't tunnel a survivor out of a match or slug the last two survivors as that's boring and you treat your patients with respect.
Comments