Why wasn't the match canceled because of this
So match loads and within the first few seconds I'm not kidding maybe 5 seconds in someone DCed because we were facing a Wesker who brought that add-on where everyone starts infected. I'm sorry but if someone DCs extremely early into the match then cancel the match because yes having an AI teammate is fine but you also realize that their not going to be that intelligent to loop or basically be at least a pro most AI survivors I've been put with basically act like a survivor who just bought the game. Now I get it, it's AI it won't just magically know everything but I'm just saying if someone DCs beginning of the match then cancel the match because basically you've taken three steps forward and four steps back with the AI survivor you've implemented something to prevent survivors panicking because Nea and Ace didn't like that their map didn't get picked or that the Dwight wasn't wearing the outfit they wanted but you've backed up because if it's beginning of the match the AI will doom people because it won't know how to loop or avoid that obvious Trapper spot on the map.
Anyways blah blah crying my eyes out because something I find is unfair typical stuff I'm probably doing another joke build and challenge soon if you have a survivor or killer you want me to pick I'm all ears(not the perk).
Comments
I agree. If someone DCs within the first 10 or so seconds the game should just be cancelled for everyone else with their stuff being refunded. It's not fun for either side playing a game like that.
As long as they still give the player who DCed a penalty that is.
I completely disagree. The bots are not fine. They are terrible.
The rest of your statement seems reasonable though.