I just want a survivor daily

So for the past maybe three months I've been getting nothing but killer daily rituals...I barely play killer(matchmaking being the main issue) I more play survivor so why not just give me survivor based dailies to do shouldn't the game realize that I'm not doing my dailies to maybe oh I don't know change the side the dailies are on?

Comments

  • @jamally093 said:

    So for the past maybe three months I've been getting nothing but killer daily rituals...I barely play killer(matchmaking being the main issue) I more play survivor so why not just give me survivor based dailies to do shouldn't the game realize that I'm not doing my dailies to maybe oh I don't know change the side the dailies are on?

    They said several years back they themselves weren't too happy with the Daily Ritual system and we're looking into changing it. Haven't heard a thing about that since, so I'd assume its priority has gone away.

    I believe the way it works is it takes into account the role you play most often, and issues dailies for the opposite role to encourage the player to play the other role. Kinda the bare bones predecessor to the killer/survivor bp bonuses we see in the menu screen nowadays.