Lunar New Year Outfits Now Available Year-Round
I'm a bit late on this one, but I figured I should still share this for posterity.
https://youtu.be/VrdnzxytmLI?si=9R8EpIzKyeXnPwJrI'm a bit late on this one, but I figured I should still share this for posterity.
https://youtu.be/VrdnzxytmLI?si=9R8EpIzKyeXnPwJr
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Until next year when they decide to make it an event again and take the stuff out of the shop.
i am still not a fan of these seasonally available stuff. I know it could be worse like Fortnite but still..
also wondering if the event next month will introduce another set of collections only available for that events time and it will be reoccurring?
If their new strategy for timed cosmetics is exploiting FOMO for a year before permanently adding them to the shop I'm not that against it. FFXIV does the same and everyone seems to be okay with it.