A small skillcheck appears very early

Platform: Epic Games

Description of the issue:

Hi DBD team! No one has mentioned this for a long time, but I am often tormented by this problem, I use the DS perk Laurie, and after a short killer picks me up (but I’m not sure), the skillcheck appears at the very beginning, it’s impossible to hit it and perk disappears after that. The same thing happens with similar skillchecks, for example overcharge, brand new part addon (there is also a buggy animation of the survivor clipping inside the generator when you use bnp addon)

Steps to reproduce:

Use perks/addons that reduce your skillcheck . I have 2k monitor with resolution 2560x1440

How often does this occur:

The problem is rare but still annoying when it spoils your build

I will post a screenshot with a description of the place where it appears

Screenshot_1.png


Tagged: Under Review

Comments