Players are Vaulting Through Bamboozle

Players are valuting through Bamboozle? This has to be a bug right?? Every game now they been vaulting through it.

Comments

  • If you are trying to bamboozle more than one window it doesn't work.

  • @EntityDispleased said:
    There were other posts saying it's a bug that lets survivors vault windows that have been blocked with or without bamboozle. I haven't encountered it yet though.

    Hmm I haven't been playing my BIlly lately The Killer I run it on I'll give it a go in a bit and see whats up.

  • I've had multiple Survivors vault through windows while the Entity blocker was up. I was not running Bamboozle. I hope it gets fixed in the mid-chapter patch. This could easily be a game breaking bug because Survivors could loop certain windows forever.

  • Yeah the entity bars for Bamboozle and multiple vaults have been bugging a lot lately. More often than not it's when people vault the haybale machines on the Rotten Fields maps.
  • Happened to me as well.