Pain res not working
I've seen 2 instances where a survivor gets hooked on a scourge hook for the first time and pain res does not trigger (no token consumed, no damage generator score event) Started with 7.5.1
Tagged:
Under Review
I've seen 2 instances where a survivor gets hooked on a scourge hook for the first time and pain res does not trigger (no token consumed, no damage generator score event) Started with 7.5.1
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
if there's no progress on any of the generators, pain res doesn't trigger and as a result, you don't lose tokens
happened to be as well and it works just as intended
Not before this update. It was possible to lose a token but not damage a generator. I wouldn't know as killer if all gens had 0 progress