Flashlight save immunity bug

I have recently encountered a bug playing as the Hillbilly (I do not know if this happens with other killlers). When a survivor comes for a flashlight save, respectively when they blind me, the blinding effect shows up but the survivor that I was carrying still remains in my hands.

I am not using lightborn and I don't know if this is part of the new hillbilly rework but, I think it would be nice to get this fixed so that me and others won't get reported unfairly. The platform that I am using is Epic Games,on laptop.

Thank you!

Edit: This happens with other killers because I just played a Mastermind game wheren the same thing happened to me. This does not happen with flashbang blinds,though.

Tagged: Not a Bug

Comments

  • if they mistime the flashlight save and blind you too early, you can still get blinded and not drop the survivor, it's as simple as that