Survivors NOT making noise when being picked up

This has happened for me, and various streamers I have watched, it seems to be a universal bug.

It happens randomly, including within a same match. Sometimes, when the killer is picking up a downed survivor, the survivor does not produce the picking up grunt. The grunt is helpful for timing flashbang, especially against killers with unique pick-up animations, like the Onryo. The random occurence of no pick-up grunt makes this harder.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • It's been almost 2 months since I've reported this, and it is still bugged.

  • This is STILL bugged! Male survivors make no grunt noise when being picked up, while females do.

    This has been bugged for 4 months now. May I ask why this still isn't fixed? Why is this taking 4 months to fix? Please fix it. ๐Ÿ™

  • 5 months have passed, and this is STILL not fixed. Why is it taking 5 months to fix this? I don't get it.