Crashing is the worst its ever been.....

Its either the infinite loading, or just a hard crash but they both seem to happen right at the start of loading a map. As I stated before I have zero issues with this happening. But Im more worried about it looking like im disconnecting on Behaviours systems end. I dont wanna be banned for something I dont have control over. Its worrying more than it should.

I been with the game since launch day on PC and love the game so much. Just dont want the crashing to get me banned and make me lose 3k hours and all 119 achievements. I put a ton into the game. What is the worst case scenario? Need help :(
e
Still love ye Behaviour! <3

Comments

  • As long as you dont crash every 2nd game, you probably will be fine :wink:

  • @Master said:
    As long as you dont crash every 2nd game, you probably will be fine :wink:

    I usually crash mid-match or the weird everybody dcs thing, it happens only when I play legion or huntress, I love legion but it happened when I grabbed a claudette off a gen and got stuck in the animation, got the clip too, hooked a david and claudette.exe broke