Why does it take ages to search for a game
on ps4, i've been waiting 30 mins!!! whats going on
on ps4, i've been waiting 30 mins!!! whats going on
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
40 mins and still bloody waiting
I think you should relaunch your game
Is it peak hours in your timezone? that seems to be a factor for most from what i can tell.
it's 22:19pm in the uk and its normally busy
Yeah i am in U.K also and getting lobbies very fast as usual but i am on PC. So probably a higher player base than PS4 but my friend was on PS4 maybe an hour ago. I was giving him tips over discord and he seemed to find lobbies in a matter of mins. longer than PC but not 30mins lol. He playing survivor. It's common for killers to wait longer for a game. Unsure of your issue mate
wish i had a helpful answer for ya.
I also had lots of troubles with waiting times on the PS4. Not sure why, maybe your rank?
On PC though I cant say Ive ever had that issue. SWF is nearly impossible on console when I played it awhile back - nearly took 45 minutes to find a game and then got dodged lol.
If it happens again try canceling the search and starting a new one (I believe Triangle on PS4? Y on xbox). If that still doesn’t work then relaunch the app like was previously suggested.
I’ve had the issue before as well playing both solo and with other people and the last resort, relaunching the game, had always worked.