Can the devs answer a question about lights out please.

Need a dev to reply because they haven't actually mentioned it and it will impact if I play and how I play lights out. So DOES LIGHTS OUT HAVE SBMM? if so is it linked to base game or a separate sbmm for the unique game modes? 

Not a fan of not knowing and I Honestly don't want to play a new mode where it has an impact of the main game without knowing the full info first.

Comments

  • It partially does. It does use your MMR to find you a match, but it does not change your MMR, win or lose.

    In short, there's no stakes, don't worry.

  • @Peanits said:

    It partially does. It does use your MMR to find you a match, but it does not change your MMR, win or lose.

    In short, there's no stakes, don't worry.

    Thankyou, really appreciate the reply it's good to know!