Dedicated server not responding.
Anyone else getting this lately?, happens maybe like 1 or 2 times a day. No disconnect penalty so I assume it is server side rather then my internet,
Anyone else getting this lately?, happens maybe like 1 or 2 times a day. No disconnect penalty so I assume it is server side rather then my internet,
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This has been going on for months although seems to be concentrated around major updates. I’ve made a couple of threads about it myself and many people have talked about it on Reddit and X.
As far as I’m aware, the devs are yet to comment on it.