Will it be done tomorrow at the same time as the start of the event?
DbD generally releases its bigger updates on a Tuesday at around 11 am EST.
Edit: I thought today was Monday lol. Just realised it’s already Tuesday at 11 am. Sorry about that.
Peanits already confirmed the patch won't be today:
@Peanits said:https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3643757#Comment_3643757I can confirm that it will not be today.
@Peanits said:
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3643757#Comment_3643757
I can confirm that it will not be today.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
DbD generally releases its bigger updates on a Tuesday at around 11 am EST.
Edit: I thought today was Monday lol. Just realised it’s already Tuesday at 11 am. Sorry about that.
Peanits already confirmed the patch won't be today: