Instant Wiggle off Blight PC

I was playing on RPD, against a Blight and during the last half of the match when he tried to hook me I would instant wiggle off of him. It happened more than once, and fortunately I captured it.

DeadByDaylight.log

I apologize if its just

a certain party applying hacks to other players, I don't have any evidence besides the lack of name. I included the logs so that maybe that'll help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_meM-VWhjM8


Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • The most likely scenario here seems to be that one of your teammates has hacks and insta-wiggled you off the killer's shoulder.

  • @cbn17 said:

    The most likely scenario here seems to be that one of your teammates has hacks and insta-wiggled you off the killer's shoulder.

    I see, I reported this because this happened before when I went against a doctor and happened about twice that game. Now I know it's most likely a hacking teammate.