Hook scream and hook sound not synchronized

So I don't know for how long this is in the game but I think you all notice that the scream sound when someone gets hooked it's slightly off with the sound effect of the hook sound

Before the scream and the hook sound where playing together

Now first the scream plays and then the hook sound

I would have provided you a video but it will take a looong time to edit it but you can easily notice it if you compare this with some old gameplays

This happens in all games with every character

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • This has always been the case, they did make it to what you suggested at one point (skull merchant release) but i don't think they liked it so they went back.

  • This is actually correct way of playing it out, it was like you said before and it was really off putting and weird for multiple reasons

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    This is actually correct way of playing it out, it was like you said before and it was really off putting and weird for multiple reasons

    Well I think no. This now is not synchronized and it is weird

  • this is not a bug but an implemented feature by the devs a year ago but I would also suggest the devs that make the hooked sound effect play the same time the survivor is put on hook so the scream and the hook sound effect plays at the same time as before