Weird bug. Maybe an extremely rare bug.

I am on pc. I will be reporting 2 bugs on this 1 post.

The bug occured when a match ended while I was playing survivor. Let's talk about the account error bug that I believe led me to this bug.

BUG 1: Bug that has to do with steam exclusively and occurs once you link your steam to a bhvr acc, merge it and add any other platform to it. In my case XBOX.

  • You will log into the game and an account error will occur once you reach the "signing into profile" or something along those lines.
  • You will click continue and everything works until it disconnects you for some unknown reason. The message displayed says "disconnected from host" booting you back to play as survivor/killer screen.|
  • Once this happens you can only play dbd alone as survivor/killer. You can't invite friends and they can't invite you until you restart steam or restart your game.
  • Sometimes restarting will fix it, sometimes it will not. Not sure how this works but if you are part of the dbd team, I guarantee you've seen this bug mentioned a lot.
  • Sometimes when you exit a match, it'll boot you to the play as survivor/killer screen which has a rare chance to result in bug 2.

BUG 2:

Upon one of my matches ending it wanted to disconnect me from the servers/host.

But it failed and instead this happened.

VIDEO LINK OF BUG 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncK6m8nr6DE

Comments