No Terror Radius
Since the last update I've experienced a few matches where the killer had no terror radius at all on PS4. I'm not talking about small radius either, I mean the killer is right there, hitting me and there is NO sound. At all. And this got us killed easily. My Stake Out perk wasn't even collecting tokens due to this, too.
Comments
Did you check the killer perks? There are several killer perks that mute their TR.
Hey @SuperCop,
When you have a moment, would you be able to add some further information?
Thank you!
So far Myers and Chucky had this issue. Myers didn't even have a red stain in front either. I only remember one map and it was dark, outdoors but with a big building in the middle, that was w/ Myers.
I understand there are perks to shrink radius, but they are, from my understanding, supposed to just make the terror radius smaller. Not make it go away completely.
read those killers' power description...
myers in tier 1 doesn't have a terror radius
chucky in his power doesn't have a terror radius
Ok. Thanks.