Singularity mains, what are your builds?
I've been picking up singularity recently, but I'm just doing a generic info/ slowdown build, but I want to use different builds but I'm not quite sure what goes well with this killer.
I've been picking up singularity recently, but I'm just doing a generic info/ slowdown build, but I want to use different builds but I'm not quite sure what goes well with this killer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
family photo and rapid brutality are the only things that are needed to really bring the best out of singu. Other than that just whatever amount of slowdowns. chase perks, or info perks you like to use.
@TheSingularity This is a question for you, my dear friend.