initialization error
Hey y'all I've been havin this issue when I try to conect , I tried to unistall the game, clean the cache, re-start the internet and keep getting this , its just me or anyone else with this trouble ?
Im playing on PS5
Hey y'all I've been havin this issue when I try to conect , I tried to unistall the game, clean the cache, re-start the internet and keep getting this , its just me or anyone else with this trouble ?
Im playing on PS5
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
im on xbox and all i need to do when that happens is restart the game a couple of times while i threaten the machine
p.s. no machines were harmed in the making of this message