Visual bug - Hex Ruin with new generator update

I thought maybe Hex: Ruin counted as a kick each time you let go of a generator while it's active because it kept giving me the gold line that I need to repair in order for it to stop regressing, as if the killer had kicked it. I thought maybe Ruin was bugged, counting each one as a "kick" but I tried it in a custom game and it didn't count as a regression towards blocking the gen, but acted like it did. I can only assume it's a visual bug.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • That actually is something I'd noticed in my game and I just assumed it was planned. I am very curious if that would continue the regression after it's cleansed though. Gonna have to test that out

  • @IpsilonX said:

    That actually is something I'd noticed in my game and I just assumed it was planned. I am very curious if that would continue the regression after it's cleansed though. Gonna have to test that out

    Tested that too, it doesn't.

  • It's definitely a visual bug, I was running Ruin earlier today and there's no way those Generators could have kept starting regressing. The game's logic dictates that since it does less than 2.5% (I think the line) it never counts as an event