Question for Developers and Admins
Does the support staff or admins have the chance to view player's games through steam if they are reported enough? or are we all reporting hackers ingame in vain, many people dont have access to recording software and I assume that with an abundance of players reporting specific people you might drop in and watch their gameplay or is this not a possibility?
Comments
Not a dev/admin but I don't believe that this is possible.
A free recording software that you can use on PC is OBS (the program many also use to stream). There is a recording function in that program as well as a broadcasting.
Has nearly 0 impact of the performance btw
EDIT: I understand recording software sounds great- but sitting through the rest of the games can waste a lot of time.
Yeah, but i wasn't sure if admins had privileges to view a players feed or not, i think they should be able to but I am not really surprised if they dont.