Compliment to the killers for this midchapter…

So the two sessions I’ve had since the chapter launched, I’ve seen a lot of killers be be fairly chill on the Alans even giving hatch when the entire team is demolished so they can get their adept.


It’s a breath of fresh air with all the recent negativity. So thank you all!

Comments

  • I usually try to give hatch, unless I get angry at the survivors. Or just give them the gates, both make me not feel as bad for demolishing some teams.

  • @SoGo said:

    I usually try to give hatch, unless I get angry at the survivors. Or just give them the gates, both make me not feel as bad for demolishing some teams.

    same but i just get everybody dead on hook by counting hooks then let the nontoxic ones go

  • When I play survivor I sometimes get in a groove and loop a killer for 3-4 gens. Then a thought appears in my head “I am invincible!”. I quickly get downed and it seems they quite dislike me for the long run. I completely get the feeling of this one person lost me the match. So I get what you are saying. I just try and laugh it off and think about how the other side feels.

  • I try to go easy on them and I bring a Bloody Partystreamer so they can Prestige quicker.

    I did have two Alan players give up on 1st hook last night, in two separate trials, once they realized I was using Lightborn.

    I never thought about adept because as a Switch player, I have only recently become familiar with them because of the forums.

    I'll keep that in mind!