Help, I can't get my twitch drops ðŸ˜
I have my accounts linked together, I have the drops unlocked, but I don't have them in game. I tried looking it up but I don't see any answers. Am I missing something?
I have my accounts linked together, I have the drops unlocked, but I don't have them in game. I tried looking it up but I don't see any answers. Am I missing something?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Have you ‚claimed‘ them on Twitch after you unlocked them?
Try the linking again as well. I remember I had to go to the page again and even though at one point it said linked I had to confirm it still for whatever reason.. don’t remember where/how exactly though..