What do you see Hooked Survivors doing while Spectating?
I play on Nintendo Switch and if I die and decide to spectate, I see the camera angles of the Survivor I'm spectating (looking up, down, looking at the Killer while in chase, ect.) *except* when they are hooked!
When I spectate a hooked Survivor, the camera just sits perfectly how the Killer hooked them. The camera literally never shows them looking around, ever.
Is this specific to Switch? Aren't you supposed to see what the camera of the Survivor is doing?
I have confirmed with fellow Switch players that they are not just hanging there. They are indeed looking around.
I want to know if this is a bug or not.
Also, when a DC BOT is hooked, the camera will slowly spin 360 until they are saved or sacrificed.
It's the human players that I just see hanging in one stiff position upon being hooked, irrespective of the platform they are on.
Comments