Trapper power is bugged
I'm on Steam if it matters.
I've had multiple matches were I ether get stuck on my own unopened traps unable to move or attack if they're near pallets until I manage to look at a certain angle and pick them back up. Placed traps into the floor and you 100% can't see them which is BS for the survivors, and had them float about 2 feet off the ground and survivors just run through them...How did you do this when he wasn't even in the list of changes BHVR?
I can recreate 2 of the 3 bugs but the one with getting stuck on my unopened trap is 100% random.
Posting a link to a vid. Go to 1:28, 3:00, and 4:22 to see some examples for 2 of the 3.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWAQ9j_u9xM&ab_channel=KingCaesarSeems they're bugged near grass of all things and the top of stairs. The 2 places you wanna place a trap... Which BTW I didn't show in the vid, but that applies to anywhere within like 10 feet or so of a downed pallet so forget trap loops and stairs for now people. The other I was unable to recreate as it's 100% random to me and I've got no clue why it's triggering.
Comments