Skip to content Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Home › Bug Reporting

PC- Game Keeps Crashing After Two Games Pls Help

Ronaldo Ronaldo
January 31, 2024 in Bug Reporting

So I am trying fix my game from crashing. normally I can play the gamer for about 40 mins sometimes longer so

First off I Boot the game

Play as killer/survivor in a public match

Play about two matches and the third one it Crashes.

My pc Specs are

RX 6700 XT, RYZEN 5500 CPU, 16 3200 MHZ GB RAM , 512 SSD M.2


Capture 2.PNG

Also I got more Than 1 Log Files

DeadByDaylight.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2024.01.29-22.43.17.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2024.01.30-01.32.24.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2024.01.30-01.59.37.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2024.01.30-02.57.33.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2024.01.30-03.22.10.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2024.01.30-04.10.46.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2024.01.30-19.37.45.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2024.01.30-20.06.09.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2024.01.30-21.12.46.log DeadByDaylight-backup-2024.01.31-01.58.50.log


Tagged: Declined

Comments

Quick Links

  • All Categories
  • Recent Discussions
  • Search

Categories

  • 212,496 Discussions
  • 108,464 Feedback and Issues
  • 168 PTB
  • 5,061 International Languages
  • 8,921 Community
  • 279 News Archives

Read THIS post.

Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.