Out come of killers without the Entity
So I think has been explained that the Entity chooses to mess with the killer's lives in some way to make them I guess snap and such. I think I was thinking what would the killer's be up too if the Entity never messed with them for example I have a feeling for the Nurse her husband's death wasn't an accident but instead caused by the Entity yes I'm tinfoil hitting this but I got me thinking is it possible some of the things that happened to the killer's wasn't supposed to happen a really far fetch one is Hillbilly's parents what if the Entity some how manipulated their minds to do all that stuff to Hillbilly. As I said this is me more tinfoil lizard people conspiracy theory this so please do take it with a grain of salt and if your confused about what I'm talking about I don't blame ya.
Comments
the entity doesn't always messes with people's lives. sometimes it justs takes them.
entity causing the accident would be weird. it would make more sense if it was influencing the nurse in the asylum.
and I think it would make the hillbilly story worse. sometimes it's better to just let people suck than make it be a big bad.
as for the question... some would be living exactly the same as before, like huntress.
some would be in jail, like clown.
some would be living a normal life, like the artist.
any movie or game characters, just watch/play the series.
too many characters and lore to just list here from the top of my head.