"No Network Connection" error ever since the 7.5.0 update was released (PC / Steam)

I've had nonstop No Network Connection errors ever since the update on Steam was released. It started before I ran the update (was logged in using the old version) and then I ran the update and it has not fixed it.

I exited & restarted Steam, restarted Windows, verified the integrity of the system files and nothing seems to fix it. Is anyone else having this problem? I see only 2 of my friendlist users on and would expect many more people would be playing with the update out, so maybe I'm not the only one affected?

I have no clue what to do to fix this.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • Still not working.

  • 3 days of nothing but this & nobody cares or has any answers either it seems:

    image.png

    Bought the game, all the buyable chapters from Halloween through Hellraiser, all the rifts from Tome 9 up through the previous one (would've gotten the latest one if I could log into the damn game), bought auric cells to buy various other cosmetics, bought the Attack on Titan collections on Steam & other cosmetic packs (Head Case, 80's Suitcase & Charity Case) and this is how I'm treated after investing all this money & thousands of hours into this game.

    smh

  • I tried running it as an admin but this is what I got instead:

    image.png

    And Steam is not offline. All my other games work fine, it's only DBD that's giving me an issue. What do I do now to fix this? Who can I speak to? I never had these problems before and don't want to miss out on the rift (game has not worked since the update on the 30th of Janurary).