A site with many informations

Hello ,  on youtube , somebody  took about  this site : https://dbd.tricky.lol/


There , many informations about some players , maybe almost all ; 

Is this a official site of the behaviour ???

Are These informations accurated?


---

It has all kind of informations : Generators repaired,Mystery boxes opened,Survivors Healed , etc etc etc;


I would like some of these informations inside of game , match history , or in detailed profile and I wish see it of others players too.

Comments

  • @rodrigobr said:

    Hello ,  on youtube , somebody  took about  this site : https://dbd.tricky.lol/

    There , many informations about some players , maybe almost all ; 

    Is this a official site of the behaviour ???

    Are These informations accurated?

    ---

    It has all kind of informations : Generators repaired,Mystery boxes opened,Survivors Healed , etc etc etc;

    I would like some of these informations inside of game , match history , or in detailed profile and I wish see it of others players too.

    I imagine only those who play on Steam could find info there.

  • since it says steam, it is not almost all. not even close.


    pretty sure most of the playerbase is on console