Does anyone know why they don't have the Knight up?
I have him I want to play as him but they say he will be back shortly but it's been saying that before they released Chucky
I have him I want to play as him but they say he will be back shortly but it's been saying that before they released Chucky
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He'll be back next week when the update drops.
There's a glitch where he can summon all his guards at the same time
This makes sense thank you for your response
they accidentally made him lore accurate
He’s busy polishing his suit of armor. It take a lot of time and effort removing all that blood and grime off of that metal.