The Archives : no challenges done ?

hi, i'm a PC player (steam user), and each time i go into the archives since i begin the tome 6, all the quest i have done are in the basic color of the quest you didn't do, and quest i succesfully done are in blue. I have to leave the Archives and come back inside to have the good tome, with all the quest i done in blue.


That happen since the tome 6, and always happen when i go inside with the surv or killer lobby.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • I'm having the same issue on Steam. The first time I click "select challenge", the other challenge icons on the same tome level don't display properly and the icon for the challenge I completed is still highlighted in blue rather than yellow/gold. After exiting the archives and going back in a second time, the challenge icons then seem to display properly.