Seriously HOW!?!?!
I had the same killer not once not twice but 4 TIMES!!!!?!
and each match he tunneled and camped me and if anybody tried to help me he would do the same to them until they died.
And I have absolutely no idea what I did to him I never pallet stunned him, never looped him for several mins/gens nor did I blind him in any way yet still he had a grudge with me.
Ridiculous
Comments
With the stricter MMR I have been matched with the same people more and more. I keep recognizing names and checking profiles etc., I do sympathize with the tunneling
If they've gone against you multiple times, it makes sense they'd target you. They knew how you played, how hard you were to catch, etc. No doubt you kept the same perks between games, too. You were the known quantity in every game except the first, where you proved the easiest to catch.
Surprisingly no I had put on a different survivor each time with each a different load out of perks