How do I change my display name on dbd for ps4
I've created a behavior account but dbd isn't showing up under my game library I own a physical copy. How do I change my name?
I've created a behavior account but dbd isn't showing up under my game library I own a physical copy. How do I change my name?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
your name is tied to your PSN name, so whatever your name is on Playstation is what your name will be in game.
You cant change your display name for some reason, best you can do is use anonymous mode to hide it