Hex plaything cannot see aura within 16m
you cannot see the aura of the hex at any distance. No it is not another players hex, I cleansed it and oblivious immediately went away. https://youtu.be/sPjDr7TmSns?si=oIjAVIahDriOswBU
Tagged:
Duplicate
you cannot see the aura of the hex at any distance. No it is not another players hex, I cleansed it and oblivious immediately went away. https://youtu.be/sPjDr7TmSns?si=oIjAVIahDriOswBU
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is a known bug that the developers are aware of. They refuse to kill switch it because it's not game breaking, but when Inner Strength was bugged so you could use it more than once - they kill switched that right away even though it wasn't game breaking. So in conclusion, they are okay with killers having bugged perks that cause an imbalance, but they are not okay with survivor perks having bugs that cause an imbalance.
I've been taking a break playing killer right now and because of this bug I have hardly played this game - 8 out of 10 killers I get are bringing this perk because of the bug, making it unplayable for me - even with double xp and double bp until Jan 30th. I really hope they have this fixed by the next chapter release. I might move on completely from this game if this is how they handle known bugs that cause unbalanced gameplay. This bug has been active since at least the start of December....
Here is the thread where Mandy said it's okay to have this unbalanced bugged perk live in the game. https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/400182