Where do I upload video evidence of hackers in my game?
Just got out of a game, reported everyone. It wasn't subtle hacking either, I literally couldn't carry people. Was wondering where the dropbox for these sorts of things is, if there is one.
Just got out of a game, reported everyone. It wasn't subtle hacking either, I literally couldn't carry people. Was wondering where the dropbox for these sorts of things is, if there is one.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Google dead by daylight player report. BHVR has a support ticket system where you can report players, but video evidence is pretty much mandatory.
I always just upload my video as a private youtube video link. Then send the link to BHVR because they ticketing system has a pretty small limit on file sizes.