How do I explain the main objective for DBD?
So I’m terrible at explaining how video games work and I’m just asking how do I explain the objective for DBD in the most easiest way possible to my friends that would be interested in the game.
So I’m terrible at explaining how video games work and I’m just asking how do I explain the objective for DBD in the most easiest way possible to my friends that would be interested in the game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For the killer : chase and kill survivors before they've repaired generators and left.
For the survivors : repair generators, evade the killer, help your teammates and leave.
Appreciate that thank you
It's really simple... as already stated
But getting those Objectives is the "hard" parts
Then Perks, Items , Addons and Offerings might take a little longer... but knowing is half the battle
Spicy Tag
Trying not to die of exasperation is my DBD objective most days
Mention killer “hookers”.
you know….…
….. because of the hooks.
Easy its to either get solid saves from flashlights or its to meme and get clips for YouTube
I feel this is pretty solid advice...
For killers 😏
It's an escape room crossed with hide-and-seek tag.
Killrush vs. Genrush - The game.
A game of cat and mouse where 1 person takes on the role of the killer and 4 take on the role of the survivors. Survivors must work together to repair 5 generators to power an exit gate and escape, while the killer tries to halt their progression by putting them on sacrificial hooks.
While the game is simple on the surface, there are plenty of variables that make each game different from the last. No matter what side you play, you dont know what youre up against.
EDIT: ######### im late
Mention that burn out is very real in this game and it can be infuriating and if they are on PC warn the about endgame chat.