@Devs we really should've gotten a longer BP event
I'm just saying this due to how frustrating this patch was especially to console players.
I'm just saying this due to how frustrating this patch was especially to console players.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Considering BP events that are not tied to any Seasonal event are purely given as a kind gesture I don't care if they decided to make them 1 hour only or a full week. It was a kind gesture to simply give people a shot at some extra BP. I see many people complaining (for various reasons) as if the BP events are a right for us to have. Lets just be grateful they give them out as frequently as they do and suck up our losses if we didn't (for whatever reason) have the time to take full advantage of them.
This was also the longest time they released a patch with game crashing issues until it got fixed if you didn't play on console you don't understand I was having a crash every 7 games that pretty much kept me at ranklock. This patch still isn't fully fixed, A bulk of survivor animations are still broken, Trapper and Clown was bugged for a long time, Spirit was substantially harder to play, some objects (gens and pallets) are not loading due to the engine.
Yeah but the game was unplayable and frankly not enjoyable post patch because as a survivor or killer you had a large chance of disconnecting or being forced into a 3-2v1 which isn't fun for either side. Essentially this event just made back the blood points that I lost from the dcs