Adept Killer challenges are boring in comparison to Adept Survivor
Maybe we can consider changing adept killer challenges again? I don't care about playing for the 4k, and a 3k is a win, isn't it? I don't like slugging for a 4k when the last survivor that isn't down is nowhere in sight, and I have to go hunt them down (prolonging a losing game). It also gives the other survivor that is down a chance to crawl away to somewhere I cannot find them when I now need to hook them.
I've done all my survivor adept challenges for a reason! Most of them were incredibly easy and the ones that weren't took me no more than a few games to complete. I know you can technically argue you'll get games like that doing killer adpet (ie: got it on first try), but they're not nearly as fun most of the time when as survivor you solely only need to escape to get the achievement making it way less complex. I would be pretty annoyed if three of us had to escape and I had to be the last of the three to escape to claim the achievement, for example.
...It's just a little frustrating doing adept killer challenges, and in some games, I'm sure it's also annoying to the survivors that know you're playing for the 4k, and have to wait to get into the next match. /rant
Comments