Blight power is dodgeable? which add-ons you don't want to face?

as survivor,

Do YOU think blight power is dodgeable? why?

witch blight add-ons you don't want to face it? why?



Personally, I think it's dodgeable, and I know how to dodge.

because I play blight Many times.

It has Limited count of rush, as well as limited turning rate.


So, as survivor, I know it clearly.

face ring and tag, if I dodge an attack, the ring/tag will be useless.

Ring&Tag is an add-on that Crushing survivors who don't know how blight rush works.


Personally, I don't want to face blight with Vigo's Journal. because my ear is not that good.

Especially the blight is Hit a wall 24 meters away.

I will be hit next to gen.

but when I in chase, it have some way to dodge blight rush. blight hit rate is below 50%.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I'm clicking the 'Other' option if there was one.

    what you think?

    you think it is dodgeable or not? why?

    do you know how to dodge?

    which add-ons you don't want to play with? why?