Totem Auras not always showing properly

The auras of totems aren't always showing with perks that should reveal them e.g. NOED and Plaything.

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as survivor in a public match

Step 3 : The killer has a hex perk that reveals its aura to the survivor(s)

Step 4 : Notice that the hex's aura is not revealed from the survivor's perspective when it should be

Step 5 : Notice that other people may see its aura even when I don't (e.g. NOED) or I may see it while spectating after dying or escaping

image (2).png Dead by Daylight 2024.01.13 - 20.37.33.02.DVR - frame at 4m10s.jpg


  • Character played: Renato, Haddie
  • Perks played: Adrenaline, Resilience, Fixated, Background Player
  • Map: So far I've seen this bug on RPD East (NOED), Haddonfield (NOED) and Nostromo Wreckage (Plaything)
  • Frequency of the issue: Has happened to me 4 times now in the past few days, happened to my friends multiple times as well

I play on PC (Steam) but this bug is also happening to my friends who play on PC (Steam) and Switch.

DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Duplicate

Comments